5. On-Line Unit Tests
Click here. Then select the name of the unit for which you want to write the test.
- you will have a limited amount of time…most are one hour;
- you will need paper, pencil, and calculator…maybe graph paper too;
- you will be able to rewrite the test 48 hours after your first attempt;
- the test counts for 80% of your unit mark, with the other 20% coming from the assignment that you self-checked and submitted (either the Booklets or the LearnNet Sample Assignment); if you choose not to complete the self-marked Sample Unit Assignment, the test will make 100% of your unit mark.
- I expect you to do the test on your own and without supporting resources…this is what will best prepare you for your final exam with me and your diploma. Students last year who did not do the tests on their own did not get the practice they needed for success on our school-based final and the Diploma.
- The 25% Rule: Remember that if your course work mark (unit tests included) differs by more than 25% from your school-based final, then your teacher- awarded mark will be based entirely on your school-based final exam. To prepare for the off-book experience of unit tests, take your assignments and the marking of those assignments seriously. Also, use ExamBank for “free” practice.